During quarantine, the staff at the IAHI have been busy both in and out of the “office” and have been staying sane with some much needed music. We’ve compiled a list of our favorite jams that keep us focused, calm or put us in a dancing mood!
Today’s list is brought to you by Jordan Brinker-Saigaonkar, IAHI graduate assistant and Communications Manager. She is an MA student in the English Literature program and graduates this June!
*Warning: Some of these songs & videos contain strong language and may require adult supervision*
1.I’m Not Okay by My Chemical Romance
2. Physical by Due Lipa
3. Cherry Wine by Born Ruffians
4. Dollar by Electric Guest
5. Still Feel by Half Alive
6. Rhythm of the Night by DeBarge
7. Love You Zindagi by Amit Trivedi and Jasleen Royal
8. Lets Break Up by Vishal Dadlani
9. Disco Queen by Canz and Windows
10. Used to the Darkness by Des Rocs
11. Bonus Song! Tatler Magazine by The Struts
We hope you enjoyed these song picks and stay tuned for more staff picks!