About the IAHI Council
The IUPUI Arts and Humanities Council serves as an internal advisory group for the IAHI Director. Council members are nominated by their deans and approved by the IUPUI Vice Chancellor for Research in collaboration with the IAHI Director.
The IAHI Council facilitates the review of grant proposals submitted to the IAHI’s Grant Programs and advises on IAHI strategy. The IAHI Council’s membership reflects the distribution of faculty in the arts and humanities on the IUPUI campus. Its members are appointed to serve for two-year, renewable terms. The IAHI Council reports to the IUPUI Vice Chancellor for Research.
- Scott Deal, Director of the Tavel Center and Professor of Technology in the School of Engineering and Technology at IUPUI
- Joseph Tucker Edmonds, Assistant Professor of Africana Studies and Religious Studies
- Andrew Gavrin, Associate Professor and Chair, Department of Physics in the School of Science at IUPUI
- Jenny Johnson, Digital Scholarship Outreach Librarian and Co-Director of the Center for Digital Scholarship at the IUPUI Library
- Tim Lyons, Associate Professor of Philosophy in the IU School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI
- Eileen Misluk, Assistant Professor, Director of Art Therapy in the Herron School of Art + Design
- Robert Pascuzzi, Professor and Chair, Department of Neurology, IU School of Medicine
- Cory Robinson, George & Diane Seybert Professor in Furniture Design, Chair of Fine Arts in the Herron School of Art + Design
- Rachel Wheeler, Associate Professor of Religious Studies in the IU School of Liberal Arts at IUPUI
- Ayoung Yoon, Assistant Professor of Library and Information Science in the IU School of Informatics and Computing